Roofing tips: 8 ways to not get fooled by fly-by-night roofers!
Updated: Apr 23, 2019
Bottom line when looking for a roofing company, please do your homework and research the company that you choose.
Here are the minimum steps to take:
1. Get a referral from friends and family.
2. If you can't get a referral, verify their reputation, check to see if they are licensed in the city where you live.
(210) 207-1111 San Antonio Development Services Department.
3. Make sure they have an established office in your city. Google it to verify how long they've been in business.
4. Ask for verifiable references.
5. Verify that they have General Liability Insurance.
6. Make sure they give you a detailed estimate in writing.
7. Make sure you get at least a five year warranty on new roofs. We give fifteen plus the manufactures warranty. We also transfer it to a new owner if you decide to sell.
8. DON'T GIVE ANY MONEY DOWN!
Pay your bill only when they have completed the work and you are happy.